Wednesday 24 June 2009

2nd set

Well I have to be honest, the first set of aligners really hurt! Got less and less over the first 4 days then was fine for the rest as it became quite loose. I was poppin pills for the first two days and started to wonder what I had signed up for! All is good now :-)

I changed over to tray 2 on Thursday last week so its on to tray 3 this Sunday. It was tight for the first few hours and its been fine ever since. Not going to post any photos yet as there really are no changes....

The novelty has completly worn off but I adjusted quickly to taking them out before eating and not being able to snack so easily. Not one person has noticed them! In fact, people who do know have to ask if they are in as they really can't tell.

I was given 'nite white' to whiten my teeth, so far I have used it 3 times over 2 weeks and it really has taken the yellow tinge off my eye teeth. Will keep going with it but it left my teeth a bit sensitive so am giving it a rest for a while.

Tip: follow the invisalign instructions for removing the trays! I did my own thing trying to wiggle them off and ended up cracking the first one a tiny bit. Followed their instructions of 'remove one side first then the other' and its so much easier. Not had to use the removal tool but then I don't have any attachments.

So all in all its going well!

9 comments:

  1. Hmm... when do you think you will be getting attachments? I can't believe you are already on tray 3 soon to be on tray 4. I'm happy you are getting used to the aligners. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very helpful article for those who are looking for best dental treatment. Invisalign Process

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for taking the time to share your Invisalign journey with us. It has been great to read the tray by tray progress. Have a great rest of your day.
    Dentist Center City Philadelphia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you design this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz respond as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thanks a lot.orthodontist that accept payment plans near me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spa Dental Care is a dental clinic located in Hockley that offers dental implant Dental Implants in Hockley
    services. Dental implants are a popular and effective way to replace missing teeth and restore a natural-looking smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dental implants are a popular and effective solution for missing teeth, providing a permanent and natural-looking replacement that can last a lifetime with proper care.
    Our experienced dental team uses the latest techniques and materials to ensure that your dental implants Dental Implants in Leek
    are a perfect fit and blend seamlessly with your existing teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dental implants are a popular option for replacing missing or damaged teeth.
    Moorland Dental Implants in Burslem in Burslemoffers a range of dental implant treatments to suit the needs of their patients.
    The clinic uses the latest technology and techniques to ensure the highest standard of care for their patients.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dental implants are a popular option for replacing missing or damaged teeth.
    Moorland Dental Implants in Burslem offers a range of dental implant treatments to suit the needs of their patients.
    The clinic uses the latest technology and techniques to ensure the highest standard of care for their patients.

    ReplyDelete